Thursday, 8 March 2012

The month of March

March is finally here, as the weather turns around for the cooler season of the year. I've been working casually in a newsagency(think MPH/Popular) for a while now and I wouldn't say the pay is good, but it covers the rent and then some.

(O.o)!......................................................................................... lesbiansmakingoutinthelibrary. nice~

...and on that note, yes I am in uni at the moment, making use of the facilities before the end of March, where I'll be officially no longer a student of this uni(what a mouth full). I always thought getting out of uni would be nice, as you seek out new adventures and meet new people. But boy was I naive to had thought so. I wouldn't say that I'm happy to get out of uni, sort of in the middle, on the fence if you will. I've been looking at jobs outside of my field of studies as well, who knows, I might get lucky.

The first week of March welcomed Canby with sodding rain and gusty winds that'll turn umbrellas into tulips.That's bad especially when umbrellas cost a bomb ($15-$30) around these parts. To the rain, please bugger off.

Heard this when I was getting my morning coffee. Shaggy!

No comments: