It had been raining for pretty much everyday of the week since March set foot in Canberra. Only yesterday, the sky cleared but now we got wind... anyway
Thanks to the rain, I've been listening to a lot of Rain(entertainer). It was back in the later years of high-school where I was introduced to his music from a friend who was/still is, a huge fan of Rain. Of course there was also MTV-AsianTakeaway (O.o). Music wise, I was a big fan of RnB since the mid 90's, with artist such as Usher, BoyzIIMen, Mariah Carey, TLC and Beyonce. Surprisingly, Rain had that similar flavour(some even say that he is the 'Usher' of South Korea) and I got into to his music right away. I even bought his album that comes with a giant poster of Rain, now on my sister's bedroom wall. There were bits of 'electronica' ,which kept it fresh and unique. Sadly RnB music of today, OD'ed on 'electronica' where some even has 'auto-tune'... which I don't get, aku tak paham do...
there was a little of sunshine this afternoon-evening, but now its back to rain...
No comments:
Post a Comment