Saturday, 8 January 2011

Photography

Few days after I touched down, I discovered my dad's old SLR camera(well it was actually just sitting there). I took it out, fiddled with it and was really curious about it. An exhibition was coming up and I was eager to take it for a test-run.

Well since it was my first time operating an SLR, I had no idea how to set up the SLR. Out of the entire of film, only five was deemed reasonable(It was a sad moment). Instead of giving up, I did some research, snapped a few photos at home while documenting my settings and my subjects. I have yet to complete the entire role of film but I'm getting there.

My sis, who was the reason for the camera 'sitting there' in the first place bought a Micro-Four-Thirds(MFT) digital camera instead. Knowing her, it was well predicted. She doesn't need a bulky SLR, she needs a good point-and-shoot. Thinking of getting one of those film-scanners, to digitise the pictures i've taken, but the one I found recently was the size of an xbox... sigh



...END...

No comments: