Sunday, 16 January 2011

Kpop wave ~

On the 13th of January, I was at one of my job-sites as usual when I saw this...

... one of the main ball-room was being prepared as the Kpop Party 2011 Conference room. A stand caught my eye at the entrance of the conference room, there were selling merchandise! oh how I would love to get/buy one/some. Unfortunately I was on duty and my supervisor didn't give a shyt (next time, next time).



My Kpop indulgence started with SNSD but the energy portrayed by 4Minute is hard to miss. A good thing about Kpop is they have a lot of those celebrity-reality shows on tele, so when you watch one, you'll be exposed to a number of artists at a time, so you can't help but take notice.



tell me you dig them shoes, they're GLOWING!

I also like the digital genre of the music. Keeps your heart pumping and its great for workouts, keeps you motivated. Kpop bands usually have some pretty iconic dances for each of their songs, which also a trait that I really like, the dancing. Maybe cause I grew up with Michael Jackson (The King! RIP) so I love it when they dance in large numbers... you know like Thriller? the zombie dance? and Vanilla Ice XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have gone over to the k side.. be strong..

-Stephen