2011, the final year of my academic life. nobody knows what comes after. the future is forever a mystery until the day of present. time to put your game-face on and give em a good show. it never gets easier coming back, not the first time, nor the second.

Summer vacation was awesome, learned some valuable things, I got to meet up with familiar faces, it has been a while. Stuffs happened to them, good stuff and even bad stuff. Some have their own business, some graduating soon, some joined the rat race and some even became fathers. That's life I guess. We accept it and move on. Tried to "ninja" cause of my cramped schedule but I guess there's no need for it. You can always find time.

It was great seeing the family again. I've always been the quiet one, even with cousins. I never really knew my family but this vacation I get to meet up with them, the usual ones and some not so usual ones. I have a gradma in KL which I never visits back in the days due to family feuds, this is only my second time seeing her. She looks good for someone in her 80's, loud... really loud just like my dad. Speaking of my dad, first thing I did with him was we got into an argument. But we're good, we weren't really mad at each other... we're just stubborn with our ideals.

Though it being my final year(hopefully), I have yet to select a title for my individual project... =( and progress reports are due in March, dammit! Classes aren't as hectic as it used to... well spread out and all, like today I have three classes with an hour break in between...wth. Been slowly catching up with the guys here, only to realise that many of them had graduated... oh how the years just flew by.

To those who are reading this, I bid you all the best, in good health and harmony as we start our engines for the year 2011, be it studying, working or just hanging around ;) Peace!

END
No comments:
Post a Comment