Tuesday, 11 December 2007

2day, despite my slight nose leak, I came 2 the shop only to realise that I'm now a fish out of water as my nose was block most of the time.

Feeling miserable, I decided 2 blog on my new HTC TOUCH. Blogging(well not exactly live but...) through a pda is no easy matter especially when u got a stylus the size of a tooth pick, unless of course you have all the time in the world which I have at the moment...business was okok only.

Last saturday, christmas came early for me as I saw an offer I can't resist buying the TOUCH with the price tag of RM1599. So far I don't have any problems with it.

On that day, we set off early and had breakfast at Low Yat's hainan kopitiam. I and ck ordered eggs and toast, wj had cheecheongfun meanwhile keat had some breadsticks which looked really similar to dog biscuits...I repeat "dog biscuits "

After laughing our asses off about the "dog biscuits" , I went to buy my HTC, keat and ck went to look for computer parts and wj made like a cat and went hunting for a mouse.

At night, we dine in KL...western food...really filling...reasonable price. Later,wj said he wanted to buy dvd so we went to ss15. After many spoilers and some persuasion, he bought a thai horror flick, Shutter. After that we head home.

Keat reminded us about a scary car scene in the movie(shutter)...good news is keat and I weren't driving...the bad news is ck WAS, and he had to drive home alone after droping us off...at night...in a kancil...ALONE... Seriously the 1st time I watch that movie, I was a lil afraid of driving at night..

After blogging for so long with my HTC, and being unable to feel my right hand, I decided it is time I stop

No comments: